Gone are the days when various digital communications tools were used for business communication purpose. Now is the time of Integrated systems and hybrid cloud approach where SIP Trunking and many other Digital communication approaches integrate to one digital communication system comprising of all the necessary digital communication tools in place.
With Hybrid cloud approach. Enterprises can streamline their digital communication solutions by utilizing a few functions from the cloud and keep the data and other proprietary stuff on-premises infrastructure. But, in reality, any enterprise would only accept a new system if it can deliver more with less. In business terms, a new system is only acceptable if the system results in a Positive ROI (Return on Investment). Let’s analyze the Return on Investment for a digital communication tools and techniques over a hybrid cloud deployment
Digital communication tools impact on Hybrid Cloud
With Unified digital communications, there are 8 cost factors:
- IT Staff: with efficient digital communication tools, IT staff can be decreased. This reduces cost of IT staff
- Data Centers: With a hybrid cloud deployment, the infrastructure costs are reduced.
- Maintenance: since some of the functionalities are handled in the cloud, there is lesser maintenance than in an on-premises setup. So you save on this one too.
- UCaaS Licenses: for licensing, its different for different provider, there are less chances of saving cost on this one in a hybrid deployment. (If you plan to shift to a cloud based UC Solution, you’ll save huge on licensing too)
- Internal Network: The internal network of the company remains unchanged, so, this is a constant factor.
- Network Access Bandwidth: This is something that changes with technology; however, you are going to get cheaper alternates to Internet access technology already in your company.
- Endpoints: this remains constant as well.
- Cloud Contract: this is an increased cost. The cost of service is offset by decrease of costs in other factors.
The overall costs of a hybrid cloud deployment with a standard digital communication solution define it is good to go. However, this is where SIP trunking comes into play. IF you add SIP Trunking to the equation, things get interesting. The initial setup costs on SIP Trunking may be added to the factors but it gets reduced with time. The best part is the overall communication costs for local and international clients are greatly reduced. This means you get more international clients without having to pay huge for the international calls.
ALSO READ Boost your Business Productivity with Teams Direct Routing Solutions
MachCloud Cloud based SIP Trunking for a Smooth Business Communication
MachCloud is an industry-leading digital communications platform offering SIP Trunking services to Partners. With flexibility in migrations and on-demand number porting, you can offer unified solution for existing PBX equipment, contact center, Skype for Business, Cloud PBX and calling via Microsoft Teams. The SIP trunking based on MachCloud’s Service Management and Communications Delivery Platform is going to get your business going in a smooth direction.
Head over to MachCloud for a robust SIP Trunking platform, beneficial for your business with a positive ROI.