Looks like the times of cloud communications are advancing towards unified communications as discussed heatedly in the past. The technologies like video conferencing, mobility, and omnichannel contact centers, UC APIs, and of course the CCaaS and UCaaS hosted solutions are now in the mainstream pertaining to the high demand of business centric communications platforms. With the rise of high quality video streaming needs and workspaces not being confined to mere office desktops but have expanded over hosted workplace solutions, Teams and projects management demands much more than just an office suite to meet-state-of-the-art challenges, it needs something robust. It requires Unified communications.
The basic requirement which has driven unified communications to this stage is that communication requires minimal jitter, minimum delay/latency, and minimum packet loss. This forms the basis of how communications have evolved from simple Phone systems, in which the digital aspects had been included in order to make streamline communications as compared to analogue communications, towards PSTN, where wired connections were established with the help of circuits to streamline voice over a phone assigning Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) to each device for better access, to Voice over IP (VoIP)where The Internet was introduced for cost-effective business communication in a streamlined manner. Yet, with internet the requirement of less jitter/delay/packet loss was a big challenge.
To tackle that challenge, IP PBX systems and Hosted PBX systems are introduced that take business communication one step towards unified communications as of today. The premise-based IP PBX system was developed with LAN and IP technologies combined whereas the hosted PBX is a more robust and cost-effective solution, hosted in the cloud and matured over the years, to serve the purpose. Amongst IP PBX systems and Hosted PBX systems, deployment decisions can be taken based on Upfront Cost, Recurring cost, Technology Infrastructure and TCO.
Moving fast forward, SIP trunking is the most promising technology of today. Been made the new standard as the phone call protocol of choice replacing the traditional PSTN systems, SIP makes best-in-breed voice and Internet solutions possible for modern business voice, video and multi-party conference call needs. A few SIP trunking features include:
- Minutes don’t matter: with SIP trunking, you are offered unlimited inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Bye-bye hardware: Traditional Line cards are not needed in most cases now, so there is no hi-fi infrastructure establishment needs for providers. Hosted SIP is the solution that eliminated hardware needs yet providing best voice and multi conferencing needs efficiently.
- Geographic Resilience: the infrastructure in the cloud is established with Disaster recovery feature been kept in mind. Hence, you are always connected even under a catastrophic event.
- Calls info: calls information can be achieved from Caller ID, Caller Name ID DID and virtual phone number features are present in SIP trunking.
- Geographic Location Independence: with the flexibility of call routing through an IP, it doesn’t matter where you are in the world. The service is highly available wherever you are.
Who offer these services?
Telco’s and SIP providers offer these call and conferencing services with affordable rates that make you save up to 50% on your business phone bill every month. These providers offer Call volume and internet connection that is all you need for a better communication experience. There are two types of providers:
- Single Solution Provider: the ones who offer both SIP trunks and data circuits. They provide bundles pricing offers, better quality and the best part is, if there’s an issue there’s only “one throat to choke”.
- Over The Top (OTT) provide SIP trunking over another data carrier circuit. Companies like Netflix made the term OOT mainstream over the internet. With these providers, you can implement solutions from Best of Breed Providers both in terms of quality and pricing. And with this approach, you can always choose to discontinue the service that isn’t working too well.
The Quest for best continues
We’re old enough to remember the most used tagline in every phone call in the 90’s:
‘Can you hear me now?’
But not anymore; the journey to achieve best communication method continues all these years and it gets us landed into the world of Unified communications. Hosted SIP, VoIP, inherent multiple-carrier solutions, IP PBX, Hosted PBX and other terms are basic building blocks of Unified communications. You can call it the communication of “everything”. Telco’s and providers are more enthusiastic to offer unified communication systems like never before with better user experience and high quality services.
MachCloud Solutions: Your Gateway to a Successful Business Communication
And this is where we announce MachCloud: The all-in-one unique solution which offers best VoIP and SIP trunking with affordable rates and best pricing plans in the market. The reliable Provider has the best experts from the industry that assist the customers with 24/7 support. MachCloud is a complete Service management and communication delivery platform, exactly the platform needed for business current and future unified communication needs. From Hosted Voice, SIP trunking, MachCloud also offers service from Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 and others. Here’s your chance to discover what more your business is capable of using this integrated platform.
Lets TalkBecome A Partner